We seek for all of our life together at St Cuthbert’s to be undergirded, surrounded and covered in prayer.
Opportunities to pray at St Cuthbert’s currently include:
- Before Sunday services in the Durham Room.
- During or after Sunday services in times of ‘prayer ministry’.
- Midday Prayer at 12pm each on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- During the 12pm Tuesday midweek service.
- A monthly altogether prayer meeting on the first Thursday evening of each month at 7pm.
- As part of our Prayer Chain for personal prayer needs and those connected to us ([email protected])
- Within Life Groups.
For yourself, why not try the Prayer Mate, Inner Room or Lectio365 phone apps?
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests”